Re: 5 prefix in Canada/ STC not Triumph

To: trhouse@greenapple.com
Subject: Re: 5 prefix in Canada/ STC not Triumph
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 21:56:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I beg to differ, that tag appears on cars that never saw california in
their entire lifetimes.  Perhaps it started in California, but it was
certainly latched onto buy dealers elsewhere in order to sell off last
year's inventory as "Current models".

It was also good for not having to explain the difference in the
Triumph's Calendar based model year and the US's Fall to Fall Model
year.

Regards,
Joe

--