RE: TRF Bashing vs. Mcdonalds and mom with quote

To: Greg Tobin <gtobin@channelpoint.com>
Subject: RE: TRF Bashing vs. Mcdonalds and mom with quote
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 20:36:05 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Yea and I'll bet you go to McDonalds for breakfast intead of going visit
your mother and setting down to eat it cause is quicker.  OOOOOOPPPPPPs
There is still something to be said about being respectful to those who
got you here. If you don't like your mothers cooking. Tell her. Some of
us don't care where you eat.

So now I got my two cents worth in.

T.R.