headers & spedo cables

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: headers & spedo cables
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:08:43 EST
Two questions:

1) I want to put a new header on my 74 tr6...moss is out of stock of the one
they had in their catalog that was for sale for about $240...does anyone know
where else I can buy one?

2)  Spedo cable--the moss catalog on page 72..describes two different kinds
depending upon year.  A 69" one for all tr6s up to 1972, then another one
that has both a upper and lower portion for '74 1/2- '76.  what cable goes on
the cars from 73-early 74.  The cable I pulled off my car is not two
portions...but I know I don't have a 72 or earlier tr6.  The guys at moss
were not helpful and TRF is all out of stock.  I ordered the upper and lower
cables and I will just have to wait until they come to see if they
work...unless any of you have any other insight.

Thanks in advance

Jonathan.