List Observations

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Observations
From: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:45:05 -0700
Hello Listers,
    I too have noticed more noise (like this) on the list lately but I'm not
complaining. At least the noise is pleasant. Anybody remember that hideous
thread with "the good doctor" Craig Something-or-another and his TR4 and
parts about a year ago?

    The message traffic on this list seems to go in cycles. Right now, people
are vacationing, going to car shows, enjoying driving their LBCs or generally
goofing off and it shows.

    In a month or two there will be threads on storing cars for the winter.
Then come the major winter project messages. Lots of good tech info there.
Maybe somebody will get cabin fever and start a fist fight by mentioning the
M word. Next are the spring tune up, fix up threads. More good tech info. And
then we're back to the summer silly season again.

I enjoy it all. And keep those jokes coming!

Kind regards,
Mark Stahlke
'71 TR6 (a bit rough around the edges but I keep after it)