RE: British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario - August 22

To: thomasb@Post.QueensU.Ca, British-Cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, TR8@Mercury.LCS.MIT.Edu
Subject: RE: British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario - August 22
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:26:01 -0400
Hello Brian, and hello Listers! The Ottawa TR group will be down in force,
taking in the Ottawa MG Club's "Monte Carleton" Rally for the drive down to
Kingston. I recommend BCD to all Listers within shouting distance of
Kingston. The BBQ is excellent (& so is the fish'n'chips at 'The Pilot
House' a couple blocks away!). See you there! Cheers, JD