British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario - August 22

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, TR8@Mercury.LCS.MIT.Edu
Subject: British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario - August 22
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:44:29 -0400
For those of you within driving distance of Kingston, Ontario, we invite
you to attend our tenth annual British Car Day this Sunday, August 22nd.

The event is held in City Park from 10 until 3.  The park is heavily shaded
and has a nice breeze off the lake.  Admission is $15 per car and this
includes a BBQ for two (as well as a dash plaque for the first 150
cars).  Last year we had over 100 cars and it drizzled during most of the
day!!  Amazingly, very few left before the ceremonies!!

The awards are people's choice.  Numerous door prizes will be awarded.

Three vendors will be present representing British car parts, trim and
clothing.

Americans should note your dollar is currently worth a "buck and a half"
Canadian (so this event is almost "free"!).

Email me if you require further information.

Brian

Brian S. Thomas                                 e-mail: ThomasB@Post.QueensU.Ca
Y2K Project Manager                       v-mail:  613-533-2228
ITS,  Dupuis Hall                                  fax:  613-533-2168
Queen's University                           home:  613-542-8110
Kingston, Ontario CANADA K7L 3N6  toys:  54 TR2, 56 TR3, 67 TR4A, 80 TR8

Q u e e n ' s  Y 2 K   U R L :  http://www.its.queensu.ca/year2000