RE: My Mechanic

To: "'Ed Woods'" <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>, McGaheyRx@aol.com
Subject: RE: My Mechanic
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:43:12 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: haldeman@accessone.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Well, I know "my mechanic"; so the problem is really "your mechanic"  - I've
never met the man (or person) and only hear about him (her) through
hearsay...   But combined - are they  "our mechanic(s)"?  This supports the
common shop theory... Location - yet to be determined - or perhaps the
Triumph Globe has more meaning than we thought...