Re: Technicalities

To: "Frank J. Angelini Sr." <angelfj@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Technicalities
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 21:42:08 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Frank

(cough cough splutter)  I've just got down from my loft and it looks
like I've hit the jackpot.  I have copies of 'Technicalities' that even
the TR Register don't have !
I have found the TR Newsletters numbers 16 to 49 from the 1970's  - the
TR Register only advertise 11  issues  between 33 and 52  - I have not
looked at them all, but they are all potentially interesting - including
one about how to fit  a Panhard rod to make your TR handle like a Lotus
(well not quite) Unfortunately I have not located the issues after 1977
yet, I did leave the TR Register for a while in the 1980's, so they will
be missing anyway, but I can probably find some more if I delve around.
Technicalities articles are still published by the Register, so there
should be a possibility of some useful info - I don't know about the
copyrights though so we might have a problem if I circulate them too
freely!  maybe I ought to ask them, and offer to put them all on the
internet on a web page ?

Let me know if there is anything you are interested in!

Brian Johnson (UK)