RE: TR4 Wire Wheel Conversion

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Wire Wheel Conversion
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:42:39 -0600 charset="iso-8859-1"

Perhaps I am speaking out of turn here, not having wire wheels or anything
but...if you cut the studs (which apparently are hard to fit in the first
place), do you not eliminate the possibility of switching to your regular
wheels when the situation presents itself? Or do the non-wire wheels fit
just fine on the shortened studs?

Just wonderin'...

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO