TRF Summer Party

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:23:13 -0500

Hi All:

Tommorrow morning the Temple is off to the Summer Party, well at least four
of us.  Everything essential packed (beer, change of t-shirt and underware,
Jannis Joplin, Jimmy Buffet tapes, and spare points and plugs) If you see two
sixes and two fours highballing it up the Blue Ridge parkway and the Skyline
Drive, give us a wave.  Hopefully the armadello curse won't get us this
year.  We should get in Wednesday afternoon at the Country Cordial Farmhouse
B & B in Brush Valley.  See you listers at the grocery and pizza in Brush
Valley Thursday evening at dusk for a tour of the bat house and later in the
evening at the Coventry Inn in Indiana to host a few cold ones.  I would have
liked to made VTR in Portland and do the Canada thing in between it and the
Summer Party but just couldn't swing it.  This year at the SP Six-Pack will
be in attendance and the Sixes will be honored.  Speaking of Six Pack, just
got my magazine today and suprise, there the old man is on the cover.  I
should break 280,000 miles in the '74 Six on this trip.  I would really be
interested if anyone has gone farther in theirs.  Hope to see you'al in
Armagh.

Bob