Re: TRF summer party

To: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Subject: Re: TRF summer party
From: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:29:41 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Erik Quackenbush wrote:

> Is anyone else going to the TRF summer party? Want to have a list get
>together?
>
> -Erik
>
> --
> Eric and all;

A party of four with two 6's and two 4's will be representing the Temple at the
Summer Party.  We will be doing the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Skyline Drive
again.  For all of you who read of our adventures last year in last month's
British
Car Mag,  wish us luck with the Armadallos.  We should arrive Wed afternoon or
Thursday.  I suggest all the listers meet at the Coventry Inn Thursday night and
hoist a few brews.  Also we will be giving an outside tour of the bat house
about
dusk in Brush Valley  with the only charge being a piece of great pizza .Meet
us at
the pizza place for that.  As we will be filling 1/250th of Charle's hope for
6's,
we hope for special treatment.
Bob
Past Most Exaulted High Potentate