RE: Team Triumph

To: smith007@mindspring.com
Subject: RE: Team Triumph
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:45:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil
Earlier this spring I was faced with a similar decision. I found that the
most economical way to go, and the one that produced the best results was
just to have my hubs and diff done by my local lbc mechanic. Since I didn't
have the tools I couldn't do them myself, and even if I did get my hands on
some used parts I would want them checked over real well and certainly new
bearings for the hubs. Turns out my diff was fine. Just clean up and new
lube. As I recall, there's a couple of people on the list that have the hub
tools and are willing to do that rebuild for a very reasonable fee.
Something you might want to consider.

I'm sure you probably considered this, but just thought I would throw in my
.02.
Good Luck
Mark