Re: Team Triumph

To: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Team Triumph
From: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:04:15 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I bought a set of carbs from him about 3 weeks ago that I "thought" would work
for my car.  Turns out they had too many vacuum lines and such so I couldn't use
them at all.  He knew that I was trying to get a set that would work and I asked
him if I could bring them back if I couldn't get them to serve my purpose.  He
was fine with that... well... when I went to return the carbs, he go all hostile
and said, "read your bill, it says no returns, only credit for other parts.  I
spent an hour helping you (more like 15 minutes) and my time is worth
something."  So I ended up getting some other parts that I didn't really need
because I had these "credits" left.  If you can get it fomr someone else... get
it from someone else.

Don

--
Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.
Webmaster, Infinite Effects Web Page Creation

mailto:webmaster@infinitefx.com
http://www.infinitefx.com for Custom Web Page Design

1968 Jeep J-3000 Gladiator
1987 Shelby Charger