Re: Paint for speedo and tach needles.

To: <wallaces@superaje.com>, "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint for speedo and tach needles.
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:46:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't believe it!  I was about to suggest the same thing!  I used Liquid
Paper brand correction fluid on the needles of my tach and speedo!  It has
the nice matte finish just as the original paint.  Plus it gives me
something to use the Liquid Paper stuff on that I don't need since the
advent of computers with spellcheckers!

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U