RE: Gastester

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gastester
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:06:43 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"

Thanks, this is sort of what I thought.

BTW, in response to Eric Conrad's reply to this question, according to Roger
Bolick (I think he's the one), the exhaust manifold also allows mixing the
two exhaust streams, not just in the muffler. I haven't verified it but he
stated some time ago that the manifold had a port joining the two streams
(front and rear carbs). FWIW.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---