VTR Meet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Meet
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:26:07 -0600 (MDT)

RealSoonNow I'll be mailing off my VTR convention registration, honest,
trust me.  I'm looking forward to a bit of a holiday.

What I am not looking forward to is paying $120 a night at the Ramada Inn
where I have a room reserved.  Anyone interested in sharing the space with
me for the meet?  I'm not planning on bringing any computer stuff, so I won't
be up all night clacking away at the keys in a futile attempt to stay caught
up with Team.Net stuff.

I will, however, be trying to scam a ride for the autocross.  Of course I
wish for an exact duplicate of the Killer Spit, but if it has four wheels
and a seat belt, I'm interested.

mjb.