RE: Heart of Bucks Show

To: Chip <Chip19474@aol.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: RE: Heart of Bucks Show
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:08:20 -0400
Yep, I plan on being there on Sunday as well.  With my TR4A, even!

-Tony

Message text written by INTERNET:triumphs-owner@autox.team.net
>From: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Heart of Bucks Auto Show

Listees,

Minor painting on the Spit is done - the noise in the trans is resolved - the
interior carpeting is reinstalled and the missing parcel shelf has been
replaced.....she's all washed and gleaming so this Sunday she goes on debut
at our local 4th of July parade and next Sunday (7/11/99) I'm off to join
fellow Triumpherittes in Doylestown, PA for the Heart of Bucks Auto Show (2
day show - TR's show on Sunday).....looks pretty sharp.

Anyone from the list planning to attend the show on 7/11?

<