Re: TR7 sunroof "soft" top

To: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7 sunroof "soft" top
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:42:26 -0700
Peggy,

I may be wrong, but these types of sunroof are often done aftermarket. Most
auto upholstery shops can repair this style of roof, or order the necessary
parts for you to do it yourself. I had a couple of Minis with this type of
roof & that is the route I went for repairing them.

Hope this helps,

Mark
1980 Spit