Re: rear suspension on tr6

To: CCampb8169@aol.com
Subject: Re: rear suspension on tr6
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:28:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
According to my book, you add/subtract shims under the inboard pivot
mount.  If you take a supply of shims to the local alignment shop, they
should be able to do the alignment. (It's OK to drive the car short
distances with the alignment off.)
Or, if you're a DIY type, there was a nice procedure for doing 4-wheel
alignments at home published in GRM some time ago.

Randall