Re: Hurray for the "big three" and NAPA too!

To: Paul Schneider <schneidr@mc.net>
Subject: Re: Hurray for the "big three" and NAPA too!
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:37:20 -0500
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I agree.  I have a 1970 Dodge 4-wheel drive pickup and except for engine parts
(which are pretty common across a lot of Chrysler products) I can't get anything
for it!  The only body panel I can get is the rockers, I can't find a heater
core, etc.  I have a much easier time finding parts for my MGs and TR6s.

Kevin Brown  '64 MGB  '71 MGB (soon to be V8)  '74 TR6  '76 TR6
Odessa, MO