TR6 or TR4 - which to buy?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 or TR4 - which to buy?
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:51 -0800
     Scions:

     I have been following this thread with great interest as I have been
     looking for an early TR6 to replace the now departed Spit.  I dare say
     I have been swayed not only by the passion of the TR4 crowd (am I the
     only one to notice that far more 4 owners piped up about the virtues
     of their cars than 6 owners?), but also by the common sense points as
     well (brute torque, "hairy chested" British car feel, comparable
     horsepower, etc.)

     Perhaps I have been too hasty to assume that the 6s are a "better"
     car.  Based upon the responses, I have decided to switch horses in
     mid-stream.  So, anyone got a TR4 "driver" (no trailer queens need
     apply) that they want to sell to a dedicated enthusiast with a 3 car
     garage and one empty stall?  Let me know....  regards to all.

     Ross Vincenti
     Temporarily Triumphless
     64 Porsche 356 C coupe (pronounced "POR-SHUH")   :-)