RE: Eastwood Corroless Vs POR15

To: <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Eastwood Corroless Vs POR15
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:30:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If you are already spending that much for POR 15, might as well spend
another 30 bucks.  I wonder if Eastwood's Corroless can be painted over rust
like POR advertises?
If you add up the 4 steps, Marine Clean is $17.50 gal, Metal Ready is
$28.75, POR 15 is  $88.75, Chassiscoat is $139.00 gal.  That's $274.00 for a
gallon of each plus shipping as suggested on the first page of their
catalog.

Jack