Re: Vertical Link "R" vs "L" upper wishbone

To: JASimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vertical Link "R" vs "L" upper wishbone
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 18:06:12 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe

Well spotted ! I stand corrected - I did not realise that this was the
case - I will be looking at my 4's suspension shortly ......I think I
disregarded the L and R and went by gut feeling to get teh castor as it
should be - It certainly looked OK when I built it !

Brian

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (UK)