Re: Squeaky Front End - No more!

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: Squeaky Front End - No more!
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 21:51:12 +0100
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM'" <DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM>
Good Grief !!!!!    I read your note just before starting out on the RAC
Classic at the weekend -   I have suffered from a squeak at the front of
my TR4 ever since I rebuilt it.
I have sprayed WD 40 everywhere in an attempt to get rid of the squeak
which was most noticable (and annoying) when going over rough roads.  I
took out some tape - put it around the hood support rod and hey presto
!  Problem solved !
You don't know how grateful I am -  at last a quiet (??) TR4    Thanks
to both Jack and Dennis for persuing this problem on the list !

Brian Johnson