Re: Battery Recommendations Wanted.

To: Bob Bachman <bobach@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Recommendations Wanted.
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:47:04 -0800
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've been pretty happy with Delco and Exide (who makes many of the
batteries sold under other names).
All of them have a limited shelf life, so its important to buy a fresh
one (and obviously the store wants to sell you the oldest one in stock,
which may already be a year or more old if they don't sell very many).
I make it a habit to buy where they sell lots of batteries, and I can
pick the one with the highest serial number off the shelf.

Randall