Re: Ammeter resistance

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ammeter resistance
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:32:37 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan :

I don't mind at all, so feel free to post anything of mine you like !

I'm sure I'll find a local TR6 ammeter, but I probably won't have the chance to
ask until next month's club meeting, and probably won't get the unit until the
meeting after that, on April 28.

I assume this means you still want to know the internal resistance of a TR6
ammeter ?

Randall