Re: A type overdrive

To: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A type overdrive
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:47:42 -0500
Phil, O/D are listed in Hemmings, British Motor Car Monthly, Scott Harper, Paul
Ogelsby in Kent., and most newsletters (VTR pgs), only thing you have to
remember, they are not cheap and no one is interested in giving them away. And
yes they are worth the expense, whatever it may be, it only hurts for a little
while.   "FT"