Bond Estate: WAS Re: Anyone go to stoneliegh show?

To: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Bond Estate: WAS Re: Anyone go to stoneliegh show?
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:27:32 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com )
Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver wrote:

> Is this by any chance the same Bond 2 litre estate someone was trying
> to sell at Stafford this year? I would get it but I fear the missus
> would think I had got a 'fanny magnet' (sorry) to go out and 'pull'
> in!

Must be the same one - nobody's made another (as far as I know).
Nice big "Bed" area in the back! The wife fancies it for daily
transport, but there's this Vitesse 2 Litre Mk2 Estate and I don't think
I can really justify one, let alone both!
        Cheers,
                Bill.
--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup