Rubbing the paint on a TR6

To: "Triumph Group" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubbing the paint on a TR6
From: "Edward C. Fisher" <edwd@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:30:09 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Jack:
Concerning your finish on the TR6.  I have had excellent results with
Meguire's products that are sold at automotive body supply stores (where
body and fender men by their supplies).  I believe Meguire's #7 would do
nicely for your application.  When finished use some Meguire's swirl remover
to really finish it out before adding a coat of carnuba wax.  Usually you
can go into these stores and tell them your situation, (i.e., how old the
paint is, whether or not you will be using an air buffer, etc.) and they
will be able to steer you to the best product.

Good luck,

Ed Fisher
58 TR3A