Re: mail fraud?

To: vscjohn@iamerica.net
Subject: Re: mail fraud?
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:52:50 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John, I also have bought many parts through Hemmings, the VTR site,
Triumphs list and also the Spitfires list.  Never had problems.  This has
been a real disappointment to me.  I agree its theft.  I'm glad he's not a
member of the list.  I have a high reguard for everyone I've dealt with and
communicated with through the list.  Its a great resource that I think polices
itself pretty well.

Worst case is I'll use some of my frequent flyer miles and fly to LA and see
what I can do.  But then I'd have even more money wrapped up in rental
cars and hotel fees.  Although I would do it just to prove a point to him.

Besides there are people in the LA area I would like to meet!