TR2-4 Haynes manual errors

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR2-4 Haynes manual errors
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:26:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Scions,

I've got a lot of stuff going into the machine shop in the next week or so
and I am planning on supplying him with the engine section from the Haynes
manual.  Are there any known errors beyond the TR2-3A piston ring gap
dimension?

The above mentioned error is the piston ring end gap for the TR2,3,3A which
is incorrectly listed at 0.003 to 0.0010 whereas the TR4 gaps is 0.010 to
0.030.  The correct TR2-3A numbers are closer to 0.009 to 0.028, the values
supplied by Deves, the ring supplier for Moss.

Thanks,

Jack