Re: tech: parts storage question

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: tech: parts storage question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:10:38 -0800
Cc: RDB52670@aol.com, jim.gambony@eds.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael,
Thanks, I was searching my tired memory banks for that word.  I remember
that was what the Army used to protect parts that were surplus after
WW2.  I recall somebody buying a surplus Harley Davidson motorcycle and
had to completely strip the bike down to remove all the stuff before he
could make it go.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--