Re: TR4A top >TR250

To: lseidman@erols.com, vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: TR4A top >TR250
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:35:13 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Lenny and Hugh, I think Lenny is are talking about a TR6 being converted to a
TR4 config.  The TR4A and TR250 are not the same as the TR6 re: the windscreen
surround.  I think it will be even easier.

I.e. I think that the TR4A and the TR250 still had the groove in the front of
the windscreen surround.  Only thing added was the clip on each top side of
the surround to hold the "toggles" on the TR4A/250 hood.  When the TR6 was
designed I think they eliminated the groove in the front of the forward edge.
If I'm wrong here, please correct me.  (Notice I said "think.")  Cheers.

Art Kelly