Parts Needed

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts Needed
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:37:09 -0800
Here's a couple parts that I'm keeping my eye out for.   If you have
either, let me know!  --Justin

TR 3 Scuttle Vent... If you're breaking a car down for parts... I'm
interested in getting a scuttle vent lid with hinge intact... that's in
good shape.    (The last one I bought sight unseen turned out to have
terminal rust along the inside hinge mechanism.)

Herald GRILL....  I need a Herald Grill in order to cut up and use as
grills for bonnet vents on a TR 4A... a la the works department...   I'd
rather not mess up a good grill... (nor pay the kind of dollars that a
good grill would bring!!)... A grill that has some damage at the edges,
etc... might prove to be perfect.