Triumph Ajax?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Ajax?
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:48:17 -0500 (EST)
Mum got back from the old country the other day and amongst other things
brought me a book on strombergs and an old auto mag with a page of TR4
tips.
Will be posting the TR4 tips and needle sizes to my web page. Hope some
of you in the know will check and help me decipher the numbers - More
coming on that one.
Listed in the type carbs is a Triumph Ajax, anyone hear of that model? I've
not read anything about it in any of the "expert's" books. I guess you can
tell I'm not too impressed with Bill Spigot - I think he's trying to set his
own
standards. Just my opinion, opinions are like ***holes, everybody's got
one.
Andy D.