TR3A

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:40:43 EST
I bought a car with parts to construct a replacement to a TR3A that was just
totaled. Included was a new rear apron from Moss Motors. I would like to sell
this panel to help finance the construction of my new TR3A

I have offered this rear panel to a guy who has the "right of first refusal",
until he talks to his body man. I told him I would put it on the list in the
meantime. If anyone would like to put a bid in on this panel I will put you on
a chronological list. The initial offering is $350.00 down $150.00  from the
$500 price in the VB catalog. I will let the market dictate the price. This
rear apron includes a couple of other new sheet metal parts that attach to the
apron. and are included in the sale.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa