RE: Triumph Panelwork

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, "'ArthurK101@aol.com'" <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph Panelwork
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:55:35 -0000
can't imagine anyone being interested in buying a TR4 etc body if thats
priced accordingly to the TR6 body.  IMHO the price for the TR6 shell is too
expensive keeping in mind that this sort of money buys you a complete decent
car. So think about what the price will be before you produce. Plus it
escapes my undestanding as to why BMH producs a MKIV Mini shell when you can
buy a MKV shell which is only different in minor details (i.e. seat belt
mounting points etc.) instead of producing a MKI shell or /and a van/pickup
shell. MKIV's have no collectors value whatsoever and are the sort of cars
that are up to grab for from free onwards.
 Just my 2 whatever  currency

Gernot