TR-3 Frame and Parts Prices

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-3 Frame and Parts Prices
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 19:51:15 EST
Hello All.  Got a lot of replies. I will get the prices and replies out. Give
me a couple of days.
This money will go into my TR-250 project fund.
I will start this project this winter. The only other project is my 68 Harley
Electric Glide.
My 72 tr-6 is sucking oil down the valve guides. Going to try to install chevy
valve seals this winter.
        Thanks for the interest and I will get on it
John Flintstone, Ga.  (it is cold and wet (50) here in NW Ga.  shit had to put
a pair of socks on with my sandals.)