Re: How to repair rip in conv top

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, jape@email.unc.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: How to repair rip in conv top
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:07:11 EST
In a message dated 98-10-26 09:09:02 EST, musson@satie.arts.usf.edu writes:

>  If you are going to repair it - do it quickly as the
>  longer you wait the harder it is for the tear to be pulled together.
>
>  My opinion:  Your brother may not like it, but go for the new top.
>
>  Carl

I agree with Carl.  It will drive you crazy everytime you look at the repair.
That will not be good for your relationship with your brother.  Don't ask how
I know about that.

Recommend Robbins for the replacement top.  It will be exactly the same as the
original.  They will also make it in the color you want  - to include the
interior color.  I wanted the original tan top interior - TRF had only black
Robbins interior.  TRF and Robbins made mine in tan at no extra charge; I just
had to wait an extra week after ordering it.  Cheers.

Art Kelly