RE: White Post

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: White Post
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:46:13 -0700

Actually they rebore MCs for $60/sleeve without the extras. The $95 is for
an already rebored MC outright. Note that the $95 one will be rebored to
slightly larger than OEM size. To get an OEM size rebored MC outright is
$115. Both require a $30 core deposit until you send your old one (if you
choose to).

I know this not cause I work for Apple but cause I just got one of the OEM
ones from them. HTH.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---