Re: TRF Summer Party,TR4 chromed switch, Hemmings,and lawyers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party,TR4 chromed switch, Hemmings,and lawyers
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:33:02 -0400
Wow, leave for a week and 600 messages magically appear!

TRF Summer Party - Look for the Clough's to be camping out with the Central
Ohio Center of the Triumph Register Of America (COCTRA) on Charles's polo
field.  We'll be in the tent with the portable crib attached!  The TR4 isn't
going to make it, but the family might just all fit into the '65 Coronet
convertible.

Dennis Barr, on that TR4 turn signal switch - If you find one, let me know.
Our '62 has a replacement with a steel stalk.  I have three old chrome ones
that need chrome as well as the knob.  Since I don't put it in Concourse
anymore I'm not worried about it, but it would be nice to find a NOS unit to
stick in.

Hemmings - www.hemmings.com.  Wonderful publication for those into the auto
hobby in general.  The Triumph listings are minimal compared to Corvettes, but
that's what one might expect in a publication that caters to all cars.  I do
find most of my Mopar and Triumph parts in Hemmings.  Been a subscriber for 15
years.

Finally, I see it was time for the quartery lawyer bashing olympics.  Having
too many lawyers as friends leaves me to "take the fifth" on this one - all I
can say is that I've never had to sit on a jury.  As soon as it comes out that
I have a graduate degree in engineering I'm dismissed.  Seems the "weak" side
doesn't want people trained in logic!

Yes, I'm back in my corner - see you at Armagh!

Bruce Clough
'62 TR4 & Mopar oddities