Re: Shows

To: dculligan@VNET.IBM.COM, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shows
From: JLZ69TR6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:41:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/98 4:12:23 PM, dculligan@VNET.IBM.COM wrote:

<<STU.JO wrote:
>                    A much fairer way than the "popular vote" usually
>won by a guy with a $3000 paint job with a closed hood concealing a
>rusty oily mess.
  Simply do what I do.  I will not vote for a car with the bonnet closed.  I
don't care if it's the best (or ONLY) car in the class, I won't vote for it.
Under the hood doesn't have to be perfect, but I want to see it!
  Now if we could just do something about all those RED cars that always
win...
                                                           Dennis ;-)

That is the only way to vote, you know if the bonnets closed, they are hiding
something. I agree with Dennis.  Hey wait a minute, one of my 6's is RED!
Jim Holewka
TRIALS 98 Chairmen