Re: Shows

To: Jim Barbuscia Richland SE <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Shows
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 07:35:35 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Dennis Culligan <dculligan@VNET.IBM.COM>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Jim Barbuscia Richland SE wrote:

> >STU.JO wrote:
>
> >  Now if we could just do something about all those RED cars that always
>win...
> >                                                           Dennis ;-)
>
>  Hey, I resemble that remark!
>
> -jimb
> http://www.ptinet.net/~jimbar/index.html

        Red cars? ...What about the cute cars?

        I was entered in a small show that featured classes like "4
        cylinder sports", "6 cylinder sports" to make the classes larger
        Right next to my newly rebuilt and repainted TR4 (this was a few
        years back) was a rusty tattered MG TD... You guessed it... the
        blankety blank TD beat me. I don't mind losing to a good looking
        red TR4 (BTDT... frequently) But don't put me in a class with "cute"

        It's like the old vaudevillian said "...Never follow an act with
        kids or dogs". Ya just can't beat cute.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois