Engine Shipping

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Shipping
From: "Russell Bury" <russell_bury@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:25:37 -0700
Listers . . . (for your info)

This is just a "heads up" on a differential that I had shipped to me
in Augusta, GA from TRF by Greenwood Trucking a couple years
back.

About six months after I took delivery of the rear end, which I had
delivered to my residence-and I unloaded, I received a bill in the
mail from the trucking company.  I remembered paying the driver
when I took delivery because it was COD.

As I keep "all" documentation, including receipts, I dug out the
receipt copied it and sent it to the trucking company.  Issue settled!

If I had not saved the receipt, I'd probably have had to pay up again;
$65.00 saved.
Russell Bury
'73 TR6