Re: wiring question

To: mahutchinson@cvalley.net
Subject: Re: wiring question
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:14:55 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Michael,

That to me sounds like one hell of an idea.  I'll wait to hear other
thoughts on this and if the concensus is good I might do it on my
spitfire.  Which sits a lot.

Keep those thoughts coming!!!

> Here's a thought for you.  You could make this an automatic process
> if you run the power wire for your coil through a oil pressure
> switch. Find a switch that is an open circuit below a certain amount
> of pressure and when the circuit closes you get power to your coil.
> No muss, no fuss.  Just a thought to ponder.

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)