RE: LBC Insurance

To: "'Sumner Weisman'" <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: RE: LBC Insurance
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:02:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I am interested in this as my regular company (Kemper) wants $800.00 per
year for the 6.  State Farm has quoted $240.00 per year for the same
coverage. Most of "antique" coverage's won't cover us daily drivers, so
while rates and amounts of coverage are certainly important, lets not if it
daily driver or not too, please.  These prices are for 100/300/50 with 100k
of uninsured and 50k of Med pay.  (I think the UM and Med are the most
important, as those are the ones that pay ME! They are also very
inexpensive.)

My antique coverage only covers me if I am not going anywhere.  Reminds me
of life as a teen, where are you going? Nowhere.  What are you going to do?
Nothing.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK