Re: Conclusion - Air Compressor

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: Conclusion - Air Compressor
From: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:09:55 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "British List" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Jack and Listers,

You may want to check with Alpine Air & Automotive, Inc.  They are offering
a DeVilbiss 30+ piece set which includes:

1/2" drive impact wrench
3/8" drive air ratchet
14" collet die grinder
air chisel
10 Impact sockets (standard and metric)
3 chisels
3 Grinding stones
2 extensions
2 collet wrenches
1 Allen wrench
5 male and 1 female connectors
tool oil and...
The all important Parts list and schematic (which you will NOT get with the
cheaper no name kits sold at Price Club/Costco)

All of this comes in its own, self contained case (albeit VERY heavy as far
as portability goes)

How much would you pay for this?....But wait...there's MORE

(not really, I just watch too many infomercials)

The whole thing, including shipping to CA cost me $169.95  US

The info on Alpine Air & Automotive, Inc is
Phone - (401) 647-5005
1030 Danielson Pike
PO Box 11
North Scituate, RI  02857-0011

Standard disclaimer applies....I have no financial or other interest or gain
to be made from this endorsement

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
Publicity Director
TTSCC is the host Club for Triumphest 1999