75th Anniversary at Gaydon

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: 75th Anniversary at Gaydon
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 08:27:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Greetings John and fellow listers:

As a TR enthuisast from the states, I was hoping to to see and do some fun
Truimph related things during my visit to England this year. My wife and I
planned the trip a few months ago, and as luck would have it, we will be
arriving in the motherland on May 30th, and will be going to Gaydon on May
31st to partake in the festivities. ;-)

I am looking forward to meeting any listers that will be attending. Who is
planning on attenting? How do we find each other?

Virgin Air will allow one piece of carry on luggage, will my TR3B fit in
the overhead compartment?
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/
 TR250  CD8096 L                  A Little Town In
 TR250  CD1074 L                  Connecticut, USA