Re: RE: TR6: Alternator, fixed?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk
Subject: Re: RE: TR6: Alternator, fixed?
From: John Duhart <DUHART@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 13:24:06 -0400
Hey Gernot,

 The guage in the dash is over 13 volts, but I was trusting the volt meter to
be more acturate.

Later,
JHD IV

>>> Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk> 04/07 11:17 AM >>>

also check the little bulb is fitted correctly and is grounded
correctly, check that the connectors at the alternator are ok and the
wires are not broken. Use an Ohm meter for the wires.Further,whats the
gauge saying, or don't you have a gauge in the dash?

Gernot

                                                          !