Stuck Bonnet - Post Op Report

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stuck Bonnet - Post Op Report
From: TJYD20A@prodigy.com ( THOM JONES)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 19:30:35, -0500
Thanks to Jon, Michael, Justin, Mark, Tom, Mike, Nate, Allen and Neil
for your advice.

In the end I wiggled the right bonnet a good bit and then went over
and gave a
good tug on the left fenderwell and it came free.  Dad always said
"Don't force it!", but
in this case that was the right thing to do.  Unfortunately, there
was no evidence in the
end as to what had hung it up in the first place, so I am sure I'll
be tugging again some
time.  I was glad to find that it wasn't the battery weld problem; I
was also surprised at
the number of you who suggested it might be based on having had it
happen!

Thanks again, everyone.

Thom